Technido introduces “8051 Self Learning Kit”, with a new concept of SWITCHABLE Microcontroller board, which means you can move to other microcontroller after completing your course of 8051, without investing the whole cost. Other Microcontroller can be PIC/AVR/Arduino/ARM Now, Engineering student and electronic aspirants can learn about microcontrollers at their homes. This Self Learning kit will help to learn about various interfacing with 8051 microcontroller.
- Based on 8051 core AT89S52.
- USB external programmer Included.
- On board 16×2 Alphanumeric display.
- On board RTC with battery holder.
- On board 4×4 Matrix Keypad.
- On board LED for testing and debugging.
- On board dual seven segment display.
- On board buzzer.
- On board EEPROM.
- On board 0-5 Volt variable power supply (Pot).
- On board motor driver for driving 2 DC Motors/1 Stepper Motor
- Open prototyping area
- Interfacing with IR Sensors.
- Interfacing with ADC.
- Exhaustive study material.
- 8051 development Board with all inbuilt interfacing x 1
- 16*2 Alphanumeric LCD x 1
- ADC interface module x 1
- USB Programmer x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- Cell Holder (6XAA) x 1
- Sensor (IR Proximity Sensor) x 1
- Fly Leads for Connection x 20
- DC Motor with Fan x 1
- Documentation/Programs/Softwares (Online)