AVR Self Learning Kit
Warning: Missing argument 2 for action_woocommerce_single_product_summary() in /var/www/html/store/wp-content/themes/WCM010013/functions.php on line 648
10 in stock
*Read Shipping Policy
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /var/www/html/store/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 43
Technido introduces “AVR Self Learning Kit”, with a new concept of SWITCHABLE Microcontroller board, which means you can move to other microcontroller after completing your course of AVR, without investing the whole cost. Other Microcontroller can be PIC/8051/Arduino/ARM. Now, Engineering student and electronic aspirants can learn about AVR microcontroller at their home. This Self Learning kit will help to learn about various interfacing with AVR microcontroller.
- Based on ATmega16 8 Bit microcontroller.
- USB external programmer included.
- On board 16×2 Alphanumeric display.
- On board RTC with battery holder.
- On board 4×4 Matrix Keypad.
- On board LED for testing and debugging.
- On board dual seven segment display.
- On board buzzer.
- On board EEPROM.
- On board 0-5 Volt variable power supply (pot).
- On board motor driver for driving 2 DC Motors/ 1 Stepper Motor.
- Open prototyping area
- Exhaustive study material.
- AVR kick start board with applications board x1
- 16*2 Alphanumeric LCD x 1
- USB Programmer x 1
- USB cable x 1
- Cell Holder (6XAA) x 1
- Sensor (IR Proximity Sensor) x 1
- Fly Leads for Connection x 20
- DC Motor with Fan x 1
- Documentation/Programs/Softwares (Online)