PIC Self Learning Kit
Warning: Missing argument 2 for action_woocommerce_single_product_summary() in /var/www/html/store/wp-content/themes/WCM010013/functions.php on line 648
10 in stock
*Read Shipping Policy
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /var/www/html/store/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 43
Technido introduces “PIC Kit” for Self Learning, with a new concept of SWITCHABLE Microcontroller board, which means you can move to other microcontroller after completing your course of PIC kit, without investing the whole cost. Other Microcontroller can be 8051/AVR/Arduino/ARM Now, Engineering student and electronic aspirants can learn about PIC microcontroller at their home. This PIC Self Learning kit will help to learn about various interfacing with PIC microcontroller.
- Based on 8051 core PIC 16F877A.
- External Serial programmer included
- On board 16×2 Alphanumeric display.
- On board RTC with battery holder.
- On board 4×4 Matrix Keypad.
- On board LED for testing and debugging.
- On board dual seven segment display.
- On board buzzer.
- On board EEPROM.
- On board 0-5 Volt variable power supply (Pot).
- On board motor driver for driving 2 DC Motors/ 1 Stepper Motor.
- Open prototyping area
- Interfacing with IR Sensors.
- Interfacing with ADC.
- Exhaustive study material.
- PIC development Board with all inbuilt interfacing x 1
- 16*2 Alphanumeric LCD x 1
- USB Programmer x 1
- USB cable x 1
- Cell Holder (6XAA) x 1
- Sensor (IR Proximity Sensor) x 1
- Fly Leads for Connection x 1
- DC Motor with Fan x 1
- Documentation/Programs/Softwares (Online)